Friday, September 03, 2010

I think i have finaly realized the "CRUX". I always said i could only have one child because there was no posible way i could treat two children the same, nor give them the same considerations. I know myself, and i know how marked my favoritism has always been.

Today i have realized that Cassy is an incredible individual and that no other will ever approach him or his aptitudes. After accepting this, i think adopting a second becomes a posibility. I can no expect a second child to be as perfect as the first. Nor can i expect for him to be as exceptional. Thats ok. He will be the second and he will have something particular that Cassy will not. I will not love them equaly, but i will care for them both. I accept their limitations as well as their potential. Each to his own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home